Commercial Real Estate Financing Can Help You Complete Your Project
Are you wondering how to get the working capital you need to make large commercial real estate transactions? At Frontier Capital Financing, we have the ideal solution: commercial real estate financing. Through our generous programs, you can get the funding you need for everything from exceptionally large transactions to modest projects.
Your Financing Choices
We have many available financing options for commercial real estate financing. Some of our most popular choices include:
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional programs are very popular and can meet a wide variety of real estate financing needs. They offer funding up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS Loans: Although they aren’t really loans, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities can provide you with the funding you need for large projects. They are first securitized, put into a trust, then issued as bonds to purchasing investors. They have great rates and terms.
- Bridge Loans: If you need money very fast, a bridge loan may be a good solution. It’s only meant for short-term financing, but can provide you with up to $100,000,000 in minimal time.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: You may want to choose one of these loans if you’re dealing with hotels or owner-occupied properties. They have competitive terms up to 25 years.
- Construction Financing: When you need money for construction projects, apply for this type of financing. Loan amounts can be as high as $100,000,000 or more, depending on your needs.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Consider this type of lending if you’re acquiring any type of healthcare facility, Senior’s housing or multifamily rental housing. You can use the money to rehabilitate, acquire or build a facility.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: These highly tailored solutions are customizable, which makes them ideal for many different situations.
- International Financing: When you’re working on real estate projects abroad, apply for our generous international financing program.
We’d love to explain each of our commercial real estate financing programs in detail to you. Contact us today to learn more.